My goodness, lovelies, but I've been busy! This week especially has been particularly insane, bursting at the seams with deadlines and assignments and places to be. I haven't had the time to sit down and paint for a while, and hope that this next week I'll find an hour here and there to sink into the pages of my art journal.
I did, though, create the digital collage above! I used a program called My Memories; it's actually intended for scrapbooking, but the possibilities really are endless, with hundreds of papers, embellishments, textures, shapes, graphics, photo options, and more. And guess what? I'm giving away one free My Memories Suite software package!
(Please note that I turn down quite a few offers for payment for promotion of websites and products because they are not right for this blog. This software is something I truly like and I hope will be fun and inspirational to you as well!)
This software is incredibly simple to use, and offers great control over placement, color, size, shapes, layering, et cetera. It's ranked #1 on Amazon! In addition to creating scrapbook layouts, you can put together photobooks, cards, and calendars to share. I'd also really love to try:
- Printing out a finished "collage" (or several!) and using it in my physical art journal.
- Making custom pages and using them as background collage material in my art.
- Starting a collage on the computer and completing it by hand, adding details and doodles.
- Creating a book and then painting on its pages, using it as an art journal.
Onward – to the giveaway!
Rules for entry:Be sure to check out their blog, too. And finally, My Peacetree readers are being offered a special discount code for purchasing the My Memories Suite software! It has no expiration date and can be used again and again. Enter STMMMS34177 when completing your purchase, and you'll get a $10 discount plus a $10 coupon for the My Memories store!
1. Check out the My Memories website and leave a comment on this post about favorite digital paper pack or layout!
2. For additional entries, spread the word! Tweet about this giveaway, like My Memories on Facebook, and follow them on Twitter; and be sure to leave a separate comment here for each action taken!
3. Please (please, please, please!) include an email address in each entry. If you do not, your entry will not be counted.
4. I will pick a winner randomly on Friday, September 30th and announce it on the blog. The winner will be emailed all the details on how to claim their prize!
Good luck, loves!