Oh goodness gracious! I'm so excited. I have big news for you, my sweet readers!
The most lovely Connie from Dirty Footprints Studio is hosting another round of the 21 SECRETS workshop -- and she's invited me to be one of the featured artists! Amazing, yes? I'm so honored and thrilled and ready for this big adventure! I can't share too many details yet, but here are the important bits:
- 21 SECRETS is led by twenty one beautiful, talented women who will be sharing twenty one individual techniques, inspirations, creative philosophies, and approaches to art journaling. Basically, it's one big celebration of color and passion!
- All the material will be taught online - anyone can be a part of it!
- The individual classes will be announced in the beginning of March;
- 21 SECRETS will be going on sale on March 14th, and...
- The spring ecourse will officially open on April 1st!
You can read about last year's 21 SECRETS course here and get an idea of what might be coming up, though all the courses will be brand new and perfectly unique, created by each of the women. Be sure to go visit Connie and meet one of the most radiant, sunshine-y people I know. She really is a lovely, lovely woman.
I do hope you'll join me in this big artfest! Whether you are a beginner or an advanced artist, there will be plenty of juicy goodness for you. It'll be amazing.
Be sure to continue to check My Peacetree for updates!
Lots of love,