- I've found some wonderful friends and we have been swimming, barbecuing, window shopping, and giggling together.
- I won a giveaway from the talented Erin Knepp!
- I've finally found a job and have been working the few hours I've been given (and trying to snag some more).
- I've been reading and reading and reading - I've finished more than fourteen books in the past three months!
- Celebrating the first day of summer.
- One of my photographs has been accepted to be published in a free NYC brochure, along with my name and a link to my Flickr account!
- I've been updating a few things on my blog, too. Check out the left sidebar - find out more about me and My Peacetree, browse my favorite blogs, leave a suggestion, read my copyright, or find all of my Day Zero Project in one place.
How have you been, my loves - happy and well, I hope? Have you been creating and playing and soaking up this beautiful sunshine? Summer always makes me feel like I'm sparkling; I'm all smiles, full of energy, and so grateful to be alive! The color that surrounds me makes me burst with happiness, and I love the sun's kisses on my face.
I shall be back soon, I promise - and with pictures, too!