This week marks a year since I began My Peacetree. To celebrate, I am hosting several giveaways throughout the week to thank you for your support, kindness, and friendship!
For the very first giveaway of this week of celebration, I am offering one of my newly handmade journals! It is sweet, square, and completely blank, sewn together in one signature with stiff blue, green, and yellow paper with a red cover.
It is small enough to lessen your fears of starting a new journal - with seven full spreads, it is the perfect size to play, experiment, and explore in any medium. Use it as an art journal, a book of collage, a written journal, a scrapbook, a sketchbook, a book of lists - anything is possible! (If you'd like to purchase this journal in another color, you can find many other options in my Etsy shop.)
Here are the rules:
- Leave a comment - this must include your email address so that I can contact you should you win! If I cannot contact you, I cannot send you the journal.
- One entry per person, please.
- You may enter as many giveaways as you like, but you can only win once.
- If you win, you must respond to my email asking for your physical address. If you don't respond within two weeks, you will forfeit your prize and I will randomly choose a new winner.
- People living internationally are welcome to participate!
- I will announce the winners in one post by May 15.
Enter my other giveaways:
Set of three sweet spring original photos - two winners!
Ephemera for Collage, Art Journaling, etc.
Set of three art journal original photos - two winners!