THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED. See the list of winners here. Thanks so much for helping me celebrate!
Throughout this past year I've attempted to create a space that welcomes anyone who enters it, a place that is warm and nurturing and creative. Words that came to mind when I first began blogging were love, peace, beauty, and imagination, and I hope to continue to do my best to bring these words to life here under My Peacetree.
On to the next giveaway of the week, a reminder of this loving space here: a cheerful spiral notebook (note that this will be the only giveaway that is not handmade!). The word LOVE, simultaneously a verb and a noun, is typed across this cover in colorful letters. It's pages are lined, eager for your words to spill across its pages!
If you like, I will write a little something to you in its first pages to break the fear of the Newness, something so many of us are held in captivity by.
Here are the rules:
- Leave a comment - this must include your email address so that I can contact you should you win! If I cannot contact you, I cannot send you the notebook.
- One entry per person, please.
- You may enter as many giveaways as you like, but you can only win once.
- If you win, you must respond to my email asking for your physical address. If you don't respond within two weeks, you will forfeit your prize and I will randomly choose a new winner.
- People living internationally are welcome to participate!
- I will announce the winners in one post by May 15.
Handmade Red Square Journal
Set of three sweet spring original photos - two winners!
Ephemera for Collage, Art Journaling, etc.
Set of three art journal original photos - two winners!