With the first, the Honest Scrap award, I must list ten honest and interesting things about myself, then pass it on to seven other bloggers. So, here goes:
- At the moment, my hair is the longest it has been since I was about eight.
- I used to really hate the color pink, but over the past few years I've been changing my mind. I still don't like certain shades of it, though.
- I am a vegetarian, but I don't have any problem with people who eat meat.
- One of my favorite authors is Lucy Maud Montgomery. Her way with words is simply breathtaking.
- It seems I look much younger than I am; I'm often asked if I'm in high school!
- If you give me something sugary, I will eat it til it's all gone. Really.
- When I go swimming in an outdoor pool, I will spent quite a bit of my time saving the bugs that fall into the water.
- Some of my favorite movies are Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Amelie, and You Can't Take it With You. (I only saw the latter one time, but it was fantastic!)
- My favorite numbers are 9 and 23.. I have no idea why!
- I refuse to have an iPhone. It's not that I don't like them - it's that I know I'd be far too distracted with one and would have difficulty leaving it alone.
And this lovely, colorful Sunshine Award - I am to pass it on to twelve people, but I just can't choose! If you'd like either this one or the one above, please feel free to post it on your blog and say that I've nominated you.
Happy Friday, dearies! What are you up to this weekend?