I did have a lovely, lovely trip and was very sorry to say goodbye both to my boyfriend and to Europe!
As January approaches, I think about about the year - what has been good and what has been not so good, and what I hope to accomplish in 2010. I know that I want to create more and live bigger, take risks and brave failure. I want to finish the things I start. I want to create and become and learn; I want to live fully.
There are still many things I want to finish before the end of 2009:
- Finish making Daily Art Cards
- Art Journal about Christmas and the end of this year
- Refocus on Mission 101
- Write about and thoroughly explore plans and hopes and dreams for the future
- Blog the dozens of posts I've meant to write
- Create, create, create
- Figure out which projects I want to take on this coming year